Sunday 25 March 2012

'Cos I'm Mr. Brightside

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Peacocks
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Dorothy Perkins

I wore this out on Friday night with a couple of my besties. This studded top from Toppers is my fave but I'm always scared of ripping the studs off. As always, it was a great night!

I've had the most full on but lovely weekend. Saturday me and the boyfriend chilled in the garden and went out for an Indian on the night. Today it was still super warm and sunny so we went to Bewdly for chips and sweets by the river. Then we caught up with some of his mates at a bbq. Such a calorie filled weekend - oops!

I hope this weather stays till next weekend, being cooped up in an office all week is pants in the summer! Hope you've all enjoyed the sunshine!

 

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute for a Friday night out!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a gorgeous weekend and you look FAB!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love your shoes! new look heels are the ones xxx

    ReplyDelete