Friday 20 January 2012

Review: MUA Heaven & Earth Palette

I've brought the odd eyeshadow and mascara from MUA. Stocked in Superdrug stores, most of MUA's range costs just £1 and the quality is always impressive. When I saw their pro palette ranges I knew I'd have to treat myself.


I picked up the Heaven and Earth palette for £4 and I love it. The browns, bronzes and nudes are great for everyday and subtle smokey eyes. I'd been debating whether to buy Urban Decay's Naked Palette but there really is no need - this is an amazing dupe.


The shadows are really pigmented and for £4 you really can't go wrong. I'd definatly pick up another MUA Palette next time I needed some new eyeshadows!
Have you used MUA makeup before? What do you think? And what products should I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment