This weeks wishlist is full of statement pieces and I love every one!
1) These Mui Mui earrings are fully amazing, they would make even the most boring outfit look amazing. There's no way I could afford these but they're beautiful to look at. I love the lightning bolt detail.
2) This New Look maxi skirt is stunning, and perfect for summer. At 5ft 2" I think I'm to short too pull off the maxi trend but if I could if go for this...especially with the tops in the list!
3) A good wedge is every girls wardrobe essential and these coral coloured ones from Dorothy Perkins are to die for. The colour is so on trend for spring/summer and they come in a mint colour too - spoilt for choice!
4) This Mixi dress from Topshop is stunning, the colour is gorge! Would look amazing with a tan and some killer heels...someone buy for me!?
5) Another Topshop choice, these stripe shirt is amazing! Can dress it up or down, for work, play or a night out. Seriously NEED!
6) Finally this River Island vest, I don't think words are needed. I love Maroon 5 - we even have a routine to this track at Zumba! - perfect summer tee!
What do you think of these choices?