1) Holly Wiloughby Peter Pan Dress for Very.co.uk - I saw this the other day and have fallen completely in love! It's so summery and sweet! I love peter pan collars so this is just screaming out to be brought! Not loving the £49 price tag though!
2) Miss Selfridge Grey Spacedye Sweat - Oversized jumpers are my wardrobe staple and I adore this. I think this would look great with a colour-pop skater skirt or just with skinnies and my studded loafers from Toppers! At £26 it's a little bit pricey but it is payday...
3) River Island Lace Skater Dress - I've been lusting over this for ages and brought it finally for my cousins Baptism later this year. It's everything I love about dresses and I can't wait to buy it! My best friend has this in coral and another best friends' mom has it in Navy! Great minds!
4) MissGuided Odeolla Studded Heels - These Sam Eldemen copies are to die for! I'm resiting buying them, only because I know I'll step out of them! I'm between a size 2 and a 3 so shoes withour straps I fall out of! Anyone know if Missguided's shoes come up a bit small?
5) Republic Glamorous Print Playsuit - As it's leap year day, my fave shop Republic were offering delivery for 29p so as soon as the clock signaled lunch time in the office I ordered this gorge playsuit! Hoping it arrives in time for cocktails with my girls this Friday! I love the colours, print and everything!
What are you lusting after this payday?