As much as I've loved wearing big jumpers and lots of layers, I know desperatly want to start building my summer wardrobe! And this mini outfit is perfect for a trip to the beach (somewhere warm obviously, we have rubbish weather in England!)
1) River Island Sunglasses - I love oversized shades and these are a neutral colour so will look great with everything. They're huge so will hide a hangover if you have one too many cocktails!
2) Miss Selfridge Mocha Knot Vest - I'm desperate for this! Would look great with denim cut offs or some bright shorts. Perfect for pulling on over a bikini on holiday or layering up with cardi's in the spring.
3) Topshop Bikini - I love the floral patern and bright summery colours. It's underwirerd so gives added support and you could wear it as a bandeau top to avoid tan lines. Why is it not summer yet?!
4) Dorothy Perkins Culottes - These shorts are super super cute. Florals are looking huge for spring/summer and the bold print stands out. They're a great summer statement piece.
5) New Look Sandles - I'm obsessed with sandles and these bright orange, bead detail flip flops are perfect for when the warmer weather finally arrives. I'd paint my toe nails in a clashing colour to really make them stand out.
Greece, here I come!